koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A tribute to Lee Kuan Yew.

Having lived in Singapore for a while, and visited the place many times... I have a mental 'count' of the various changes that Lee has brought to this tiny Island.

In some ways it's like the Truman Show...(the movie) where everything was artificial, but I suppose that's inevitable in such a small place.   My favorite region is the Botanical Gardens and Cluny Road, Nassim Road etc..where I used to go for my morning walks during some training held in Cluny road. I always passed the Russian Embassy, and was struck by it's largeness and rather ornate style.

I've sought to consider the approach by Lee Kuan Yew in this work which is still in progress.

TOWARD PRINCIPLES OF A NATIONAL RENEWAL MOVEMENT FOR AUSTRALIA.

in Conjunction with that work, this one is more of a specific program.

THE SOCIAL AND POLITICAL RENEWAL OF AUSTRALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.