koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Monday, March 2, 2015

I only feed my slaves and make them do all the work!

Not quite... my 3 slaves are useful... I use them to keep my lawn cut, but I 'make' them mow it  a bite at a time. My slaves? They are 3 horses.    What a fantastic arrangement.  Imagine if you could have a slave who did the thing you hate to do, and enjoyed it immensely?  I'm definitely messing with your head here.. I have 3 horses that chew my very large (acres) of lawn down to just about nothing.

I suppose this is a symbiotic relationship.  I think this is one of the big secrets of society and economics. We need to form symbiotic relationships with people who enjoy doing what we hate, in a way that benefits both parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.