koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Religion of North Korea ?

I chose my words carefully... I'm not referring to 'Religion IN.....North Korea"....I'm saying the Religion OF...NK.

Oh oh oh...you would be amazed!!  I learned things last weekend that would blow the mind of most Aussies. I'm afraid that for security reasons that's all I can say, but never never EVER think that just because a nation is 'closed' and run like North Korea, that there is no door open for spiritual truth.

The truth would simply stun you, and my source is impeccable and close to the action,... the way they have structured the personality cult .. is a 'trinity'. The NK leadership has clearly learned well from Rousseau's Social Contract about the need for some kind of 'civic' religion..but as with many things there are unintended consequences. If you knew those consequences you would smile, especially if you are Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.