koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Political 'Truth' and Real Truth...revisited!

Kaley Cuoco Sweeting. (Big Bang Theory)  "I am not a feminist" = "death by a thousand progressive cuts, insults, attacks and shamings"  (In short, Tyranny and Racism in their worst manifestations)

She also said she loves cooking for her husband, Ryan Sweeting, five nights a week.
"It makes me feel like a housewife," she said. "I love that. I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like the idea of women taking care of their men. I'm so in control of my work that I like coming home and serving him. My mum was like that, so I think it kind of rubbed off." (source)

The source article is very  much worth a read to gain some vital insights into how social media and Politically 'correct' imbeciles are trying to force/impose their own standards on all. (not just some).

I find her sentiments wonderful! But the only call from the PC Nazis is.."Off with her head"! (metaphorically)
Well..to those sordid, shameful, sullied specimens of lower humanity (PC pundits) I offer you the only thing I can... an explanation of the spiritual reality that all mankind must one day if now now face up to:

 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Rom 1)

For a compelling account of the hatred fuelling the PC brigades of horror, have a listen to this well explained account of the Joshua Alcorn suicide. Alcorn believed/insisted he was a female in male body and wanted to 'transition'.

Butt out...bug off and beware of ever meeting me in a cafe ! (I will shred you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.