koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Monday, January 26, 2015

GREECE UPDATE- SYRIZA WINS- The End of the World?

 All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it…. Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
"Author-high profile central European head of state from a few decades ago"


To answer the question in the title.. "End of the World?"....if Syriza's leftist elite get there misguided way with their creditors...absolutely, it will mean the complete breakdown of the monetary system of the world as everyone with debt will want the same deal.

Oh Well .....my confidence in the stupidity and blind ignorance of the Greek  'masses' has yet again been confirmed.  It seems the  depth of the average Greek voter is lamentably shallow, short sighted and shameful.  How many elections do we need to have before you realize that Politicians 'promise' what they have to....to get elected!

Why do they want to get elected ?  Well consider this, firstly there is the power rush/buzz....then there is the luxury, pay and conditions that are way way above the level of all but the most affluent Greeks. Now...having promised the sun the moon and the stars..... they will deliver nothing other than a burnt out pebble remnent of a metero that drops from the sky having  lost most of it's mass and energy.

Syriza supporters claim victory.
*Think*  about who those pro Syriza people are in the image above!  Do you think they care about a National Destiny of hope and prosperity?  Hmm..they do and they don't....the see it in terms of the national cake being cut up and plundered by the party, and handed out to them..... as gifts and rewards for their support... but these are the 'core' group...those who drive the public face of the party... as for the voters? eeeh.... they can go to hell, they've served their purpose of delivering power to this bunch of greedy narcissists and now they are irrelevant.


NOW WHAT?  Ok...you drongos over there in Greece...here's the deal.

i) The day you can say to your bank manager "Sir...I'm having trouble repaying my mortgage....I want to use the money for some lifestyle choices that will make me happy so.... I want you to cancel my mortgage!"  and get away with it....is the day the National Debt can be cancelled.  If you've tried this stunt with your mortgage holder, the Bank.... let me know how it goes so I can try it too... but to my experience, non payment of a mortgage, especially for reasons of personal squandering of your pay packet on say problem gambling..... I don't recall any Bank manager extending an arm of sympathy to that plea. So.... NO DEBT CANCELLATION.

ii) Now.. the Syriza political scum and vermin will begin to inhabit the places of power, and reap the rewards of dividing and plundering the limited resources of the nation among themselves and those connected closely to the party.

iii) The 'Masses' who voted for them will languish in poverty and perish along the highway of unsustainable personal debt and  "we did it our way".  There is another name for this condition and it was best expressed by the rock group AC/DC...and it's the song:  "Highway to Hell"

Livin' easy
Lovin' free
Season ticket on a one way ride
Askin' nothin'
Leave me be
Takin' everythin' in my stride
Don't need reason
Don't need rhyme
Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do
Goin' down
Party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey mumma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land
I'm on the highway to hell


and I assure you Greeks....you will reach your chosen destination!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.