koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Agnetha Faltskog- (Abba-Agnetha toA tribute)

What a darling of a women. She and I are the same age. I remember Abba and the joy their songs gave. So happy.. and to the best of my recollection, innocent.

I think we all wondered what 'happened' when they split and Agnetha especially seemed to drop off the edge of the planet.  I just viewed her moving duet with Gary Barlow (Take That,  X-factor judge) and cannot help but feel that to cut to say Miley Cyrus and her twerking, bum out into the groin of a married bloke, her tongue hanging out.... is like crunching the gears without using the clutch to my brain.

Agnetha seems to be a wonderful mature women now, and looking at her today, with the impact of age, (which I have also had to endure) should be a reminder to all of us about the transitory nature of life.
Agnetha during the Abba Years.

Agnetha today.


At the end of Agnetha's interview with the  "Sunday Night" program she says "Thank God, I'm so grateful for this" (her musical life I presume)

Ok..gear crunching time.. Miley Cyrus says "I do this so they can see me for  the bitch that I am"......
QUICK.. put that image/sentence out of your mind!  Don't allow it to pollute the sweet fragrance of Agnetha.   Here is the interview which includes Bjorn also.

Agnetha, although the chances of you reading this are next to zero, on the off chance you do, I reach out my arms to you and embrace you with that pure  love which passes understanding...You have given to the world something precious, and still are in  the soft mellow radiance that I still see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.