koala-1

koala-1
The Pen is mightier than the sword, but the Pen must sometimes move the sword against corruption if the corrupt are not moved by the pen.. An idea without an implementer is useless. "The Rulers do not carry the sword in vain"Rom 13:4

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Australia...BUDGET NIGHTmare.... Wayne sings his Swan song of Goodbye

Wayne seems to have been living in the political fast lane for the past few years.  You know...that right hand lane on the highway to economic hell.

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me 'round
Hey Satan! Paid my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey Mama! Look at me
I'm on my way to the promise land    (AC/DC)


To quote that international  'think tank' of wisdom.. Air Supply..

I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but good-bye

Those lyrics  indicate a slight change of heart in Mr Swan.  I think he's now realized that things are so bad that he can't hide them any more so he is appealing to our compassion for another go at the helm of good ship Australia.

Well.. spending what you don't have is never a good way to ingratiate yourself to the public.. because in case he hasn't heard..IT'S OUR MONEY!

So, come September.. a good year for a 'crash' you might say... we will all be singing another song after the election... and here it is:

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust
(Queen)

For another colorful 'speech' about Mr Swan.. try this!

The Uni students are protesting..
The teachers are whining..
Wayne slashed their money
They don't find it funny.
Screaming and yelling as they do
will only amount to a hill of poo.
Cos when it aint there...
it aint there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments here. Vulgarity or namecalling will not survive the moderator. Reasoned argument alone will survive.